Come join us and be part of a dynamic group of individuals committed to supporting our customers’ quality of life in providing outstanding water and wastewater services.
Scope of Work (not limited to, but including):
- Meter Reading
- Meter installing/ Uninstalling
- Meter Change Outs
- Disconnecting/Reconnecting Customer Connections
- District Flushing
- Minor Repairs on District Assets (blow offs, manholes, Fire Hydrants, Etc.)
- Fire Hydrant Painting
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience (preferred).
- Hands-on experience and expertise with computers, ipads and data collection software.
- Ability to read and interpret meters,
- Ability to read and interpret districts maps & plans.
- Must be available to go on call and work overtime on weekends, holidays and emergency call outs.
- Must be able to lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Must also possess a valid Texas driver’s license with excellent driving record.
Gulf Utility Offers:
- 401K with Company Matching
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Time Off | Sick Leave
- Company Vehicle
- Health | Dental | Vision Insurance