Come join us and be part of a dynamic group of individuals committed to supporting our customers’ quality of life in providing outstanding water and wastewater services.
This is an entry level position that will have on the job training. Daily job duties will consist of helping customers with their account balance, create work orders, assist customers with signing up for new service/cancel service , and any other questions customers may have about their water utility account. There will be customers that come into the office for assistance, but a majority of the time will be spent on the phone helping customers with their account.
Bilingual is a plus, but not required.
- 8:00AM- 5:00 PM
- 1hour lunch
- Determine requirements by working with customers.
- Answer inquiries by clarifying desired information; research, locate, and provide information.
- Resolve problems by clarifying issues; research and explore answers and alternative solutions; implement solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfill requests by clarifying desired information; complete transactions; forward requests.
- Maintain database by entering information.
- Keep equipment operational by following established procedures; report malfunctions.
- Enhance organizational reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills & Requirements:
- Customer Service
- Data Entry Skills
- Phone Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Building Relationships
- People Skills
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Problem Solving
Gulf Utility Offers:
- 401K with Company Matching
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Time Off /Sick Leave
- Company Vehicle
- Health/Dental/ Vision Insurance